Recent General Posts
Commercial Damage Restoration by SERVPRO of Carlsbad
When a commercial building is in good condition, property managers won’t expect the slightest water leak in the ceiling to cause a major problem. However, an instantaneous pipe bursting can cause a catastrophe due to flooding. Water damage is a major issue and, if not properly handled, it can cause a building to have mold and a deteriorating structure due to water damage.
Here are three reasons to use SERVPRO of Carlsbad in Florida to restore, clean, and repair commercial buildings after water damage:
- Remove The Water Damage: To fix the situation in a timely manner, property owners hire professionals who specialize in water damage restoration to repair the structure, flooring, and any items that can be saved. SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach is here to help with water damage restoration and cleanup restoration.
- Avoid Losing Business:When a flood happens, business owners aren’t prepared to close up shop and lose business over it. With this in mind, professionals who work closely with commercial restoration will help bring your businesses back up and running. SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine / St. Augustine Beach offers cleaning services to help restore businesses and have them back up and running without major damage.
- Prevent Further Damage: Water damage can cause an unpleasant odor; it also sinks into the walls and flooring causing discoloration and mold. Drying the area with excessive heat causes humidity to increase; this leads to bacteria. To prevent this, commercial businesses must act quickly as possible by calling an emergency cleaning service.
SERVPRO of Carlsbad services include water damage restoration, mold remediation, storm restoration, fire damage repair, and commercial cleaning services. Their professionals understand how important it is to fix an emergency situation and keep a business operating. To schedule an appointment, call them at (760) 729-7505.
3 Reasons to Hire Biohazard Cleanup Professionals
SERVPRO of Carlsbad biohazard cleanup professionals on the job at a local site.
When it comes to cleaning up an area in the aftermath of a traumatic event, it’s likely a task you wouldn’t even know where to begin tackling. More importantly, if blood or other bodily fluids are involved, it creates an unsafe environment for you to be around. This is why St. Augustine residents turn to SERVPRO of Carlsbad for professional biohazard cleanup.
The local company specializes in many types of emergency cleaning services and helps to reduce the risk of health hazards and property damage. Having them clean up the scene in a timely and efficient manner benefits their clients in the following ways:
- Heath Safety: Being exposed to this kind of hazardous condition can result in serious health problems if not handled correctly. Bodily fluids have the potential to pass on a variety of diseases to someone who isn’t trained in their proper disposal.
- Appropriate Materials & Equipment: Professional biohazard cleanup services utilize the right kind of cleaning materials and equipment to make certain the scene is thoroughly decontaminated. It takes higher strength cleaning products to ensure all hazards have been removed.
- Relieve The Burden: Biohazard cleanup situations not only pose a threat for physical damages, but there is the emotional aspect to consider as well. Cleaning up after a loved one means reliving the trauma over and over, which no one should have to go through.
Whatever the circumstances that led to the need for biohazard cleanup, it’s imperative that a professional be called to take on the job as quickly as possible. Contact SERVPRO of Carlsbad at (760) 729-7505, or visit our website for a complete list of community cleaning services.
Our friendly fleet.
SERVPRO of Carlsbad is currently looking to fill three positions: Administrative Assistant, Production Crew Chief & Restoration Technician
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter at a fast-paced company. You need to be ready to take on other roles besides just answering phones and other office duties. We arelooking for someone who is not easily frazzled and able to multi-task efficiently. We need someone who is able to take direction and prioritize their duties in order to get things done in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who would be able to estimate and audit for a restoration company so it is vital that you are someone who learns quickly and works at a fast pace
- Must have great customer service skills and at least one year of office experience? Basic computer skills is a mus
- Experience at a restoration company or dealing with insurance is a plus but not required
- Will need to learn industry software
-Must be very organized
- Experience answering multi-line telephones
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus but not required
- Ability to multi-task, and have a keen attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent written & oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data entry
- Some calls for collection purposes may be required
Pay rate will depend on experience. This is a full time position. Hours are Monday through Friday 8-5 and will occasionally require some flexibility. We do offer benefits which will be discussed in further detail during the interview process. We are looking to hire right away so if the above mentioned attributes describes you, please send over your resume!
Production Crew Chief:
Local, nationally recognized restoration company is seeking a career-minded project manager. Qualifiedcandidates must be able to meet the key responsibilities listed below.
- Receiving initial emergency mitigation phone call
- Assessment of customer needs and requirements for job set-up
- Must be able to supervise team
- Be available for pre-arranged on-call hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be clean shaven and able to wear a respirator
- Physically capable of performing required tasks
- Position includes regular and after hours emergency response duties
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record—No DUI’s
Requirements for Preferred Candidates:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience performing water damage mitigation in a lead position
- IICRC WRT Certification required. AMRT and ASD a plus but not required
-Vacation/PTO after one year
- Medical/Dental eligibility after three months
- This is not an entry level position. Salary $20/hour + bonuses
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Because we provide 24 hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate
To apply, please visit our office Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm to fill out an application. Our office is located at: 2540 Pioneer Avenue, Vista, Calif. 92081.
If your schedule does not permit you to apply in person, resumes can be submitted to: Office@SERVPRO8724.Com
SERVPRO of Carlsbad celebrates 14 years of service
May 1, 2015 marks the fourteenth birthday for SERVPRO of Carlsbad. The day was headed by a celebration for the crews.
Update: We had a great day and an amazing night. Over the last 14 years we have expereinced many things together as a team. We include the business and homeowners of San Diego County, without you none of these years would have laid out as they did. SERVPRO is a family owned franchise company, but our location is unique because we are family owned and operated local to our community. We love San Diego, we are the company that steps up to the plate when disasters strike and you need the support. We are the folks that help families through their toughest times, we take it as an honor to help our community "like it never even happened".
SERVPRO of Carlsbad featured by The Vista Press
This article can be found at The Vista Press- SERVPRO
SERVPRO®Earns Fifth Consecutive Year on Entrepreneur’s Top 10 Franchise List
Cleanup and restoration franchisor locks in #7 position on prestigious annual ranking
Vista, CA (Grassroots Newswire) January 23, 2014 - Entrepreneur magazine recently announced its annual Franchise 500 rankings1, naming SERVPRO®, a cleanup and restoration franchise company, to its Top 10 list for the fifth consecutive year. Of the 853 companies qualified for the rankings, SERVPRO® earned the No. 7 spot overall and the top spot in its own industry for the 11th consecutive year. According to Entrepreneur, the Franchise 500 selection process2 is driven by “objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation,” with some of the most important factors being “financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system.”
“It’s an honor and a privilege to be a part of the SERVPRO® Brand in the Carlsbad area,” said Eden Weinberger, owner of “SERVPRO® of Carlsbad. “As a leading cleaning and restoration Brand in America, we have a responsibility to serve each and every customer with excellence.”
SERVPRO® specializes in fire and water cleanup and restoration services, helping both commercial and residential customers recover from property damage emergencies. From small one room home disasters, to large commercial facilities, or statewide storm response situations, SERVPRO® helps make property damage ‘Like it never even happened’.
“At the end of the day, every SERVPRO® Franchisee is an individual small business owner who lives and works in the community he or she serves,” said Weinberger. “When the unexpected happens, local home and business owners know that they can turn to us to help them put their lives back on track as quickly and painlessly as possible. As this year’s Entrepreneur rankings demonstrate again, this is both a responsibility and a privilege that each SERVPRO®Franchisee takes very seriously.”
For more information about SERVPRO® of Carlsbad, contact Eden Weinberger at (760) 729-7505 or email@example.com. For more information about SERVPRO®, please visit www.servpro.com.
Founded in 1967, the SERVPRO® Franchise System is a national leader and provider of fire and water cleanup and restoration services and mold mitigation and remediation. SERVPRO’s professional services network of more than 1,600 individually owned and operated Franchises responds to property damage emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to multi-million dollar large-loss events. Providing coverage in the United States and Canada, the SERVPRO® System has established relationships with major insurance companies and commercial clients, as well as individual homeowners.