Garage fire in Carlsbad, CA
Even the most benign incidents can cause a fire that leaves a family homeless or worse in a death. This fire particular fire was caused by paint that was being stored near the water heater. Normally, this seems like a typical setting in garage; however, this paint was highly combustible. Half of the structure had been burned way beyond use and occupancy. Unfortunately, the whole house smelled of smoke, if you have ever smelled smoke from a large fire you will already know the odor is acrid and offensive. This home need to have a deep cleaning to remove the smell. When the customer moved back in, they were shocked that there was no hint of a smoky odor.