If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (760) 729-7505

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Don't let water damage sit!

When water damage sits for more than 24 hours it creates a perfect breeding ground for mold. Yeah that's right- the yucky, smelly, fuzzy green stuff you find on your fruit when you've kept it for too long. Mold not only looks disgusting but it smells awful. Actually most people find mold in their home by their sense of smell way before they even see it. Water damage should not sit. It needs to be extracted and removed right away before the damage turns into mold. Treating water damage early on is also more cost effective. We care about your home the same way you do.