Fire in the home.
A fire can happen to anyone. Disasters can never be predicted. This family was out of the home one day and came back to a house in flames. Although we don't know when an incident like this could happen, we can better prepare and take extra precautions to make sure it doesn't happen such as:
- Install smoke alarms on every level and check to make sure they are working.
- If a fire occurs, get out quickly. Do not hesitate.
- Practice a fire escape plan.
- Unplug devices.
- Never leave cooking food unattended.
- Don't smoke in the household.
If you are experiencing the aftermath of a fire and need a team to clean and restore call SERVPRO of Carlsbad (760)729-7505